piccys of Rachael in her nappys

Alfiesmummy said:
i wannum i wannum I WANNUM! tell me tell me tell me where you got them from! they are so cute even just being white they look so fluffy and clean, Budge you must tell me everything where are they from how are they used i NEED TO KNOW!

EDIT: sorry in all my excitement i forgot to say that your little girl has your cheeky look, and a very lovely smile, she is lovely hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

calm down love its only a commercial :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

the nappys are from littlelambs and the were option C. Its a trial for 30 days and if you're not happy after then you can send the fookers back!
im already happy with mine! id never go back to disposables! her bum looks so cute in cloth nappies! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: im calm have had to have a stiff drink to get over the excitement, can u om me details please hun they really do look great

awww she is looks great
she looks so much older and really long she is gorgous hun

Budge Rachael looks gorgeous.
could you pretty plz PM me detalis too? i would love to convert to using these.
:hug:

She looks very cute Budge - I use Bambino Mio nappies on Oliver and have never had any problems either :D

she is sooo beautiful hun!!!! and yeyyy for the clothies! :D :cheer:

steph in product reveiws there is a big long thread wiith alll u need to know ;)

She is so cute and as everyone else has said so tall!!

I have the same nappies but I am going to buy some pocket nappies too and I've ordered 2 all in ones for when I'm out and about. there is nothing like a fluffy white nappy on a baby's bum though is there?

I'll take some pics later :)

budge said:
SarahH said:
budge said:
SarahH said:
Awww.... she has such a gorgeous smile...

Are the nappies that bulky.... cant tell from the pics that well
i don't know what you mean? They are terry toweling nappys :)

The cloth nappies do they stick out loads more than disposable ones under clothing?

yes they do but they don't fill up landfill sites in the countryside like disposables do :D

:cry: Was only askin'!! :cry:

No seriously tho, was considering getting them for Arianna. Could you add me to the list of people to PM details to.

Ta very muchly!! :)

SarahH said:
budge said:
SarahH said:
budge said:
SarahH said:
Awww.... she has such a gorgeous smile...

Are the nappies that bulky.... cant tell from the pics that well
i don't know what you mean? They are terry toweling nappys :)

The cloth nappies do they stick out loads more than disposable ones under clothing?

yes they do but they don't fill up landfill sites in the countryside like disposables do :D

:cry: Was only askin'!! :cry:

No seriously tho, was considering getting them for Arianna. Could you add me to the list of people to PM details to.

Ta very muchly!! :)

aww don't cry. here's a hanky :lol:

Liking the nappies! Budge is it me or is Rachael quite long, definately doesn't look like a smurf to me!
Could be a future model or basketball player????? :think:

Daggers said:
Liking the nappies! Budge is it me or is Rachael quite long, definately doesn't look like a smurf to me!
Could be a future model or basketball player????? :think:

yes shes a long pod but so was i when i was a nipper. i soon levelled off when i was about 12 :)

shes more than three apples high so im afraid shes not a smurf :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back