Photoshop Help!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Any of you gor photoshop be able to do me a huuuugggeee favor?

Depends what is :D lol Only kidding hun. If I can help I will.

Hehe!!

Am I correct in thinking you can take a photo and get rid of the background with it?!?!?

I am making the invitations for Arianna's birthday party and I have a really good pic of her but I don't want the background.

If it is possible to do this can you PM me your email address and would you be able to do it for me and email it back.

Hehe!! How cheeky am I asking this!!

Let nic & keeley do it as Im not 100% on how to do it. SORRY :oops:

kitty86 said:
Let nic & keeley do it as Im not 100% on how to do it. SORRY :oops:

No problem!! I dont know if you can even do it with photoshop or not!!

I'm not sure whether i can help or not now i'm not very good with changin things :oops:

Mayb you should ask Lil*Red or happy_chick sorry :oops: :hug:

nic & keeley said:
I'm not sure whether i can help or not now i'm not very good with changin things :oops:

Mayb you should ask Lil*Red or happy_chick sorry :oops: :hug:

Ok thanks!!! Dont worry I am useless at this stuff too!!

I can do any photo like this if you want...

MYBOYZ.jpg

Oooohhh..... x-kirsty-x can you PM me your email address and I'll email you the pic.

can some one please post on here instructions on how to do it?

i have just got photobucket but its sooo confusing

dionne said:
can some one please post on here instructions on how to do it?

i have just got photobucket but its sooo confusing

I will in a bit, probably after big brother lol 8)

Its really simple once you know how :)

I'd love to know how too- I want to make a collage (sp) of family pics, but the backgrounds make it look messy

Ok, I've never written instructions for anyone in my life so if this doesnt make sense please tell me!

1. Choose a photo thats quite high quality, the more pixels it is the better the finished product will be. Open it in Photoshop...

TUT2.jpg

2. Choose the Polygonal Lasso Tool (click on the lasso icon and its the middle choice)...

tut1.jpg

3. Zoom into your picture, depending on the size you may have to zoom in quite a bit. Make sure you can still see the edges that you want to cut away. The more you zoom in the smoother your edges will be in the end.

4. Use the lasso tool as a point-and-click tool to draw round the image. It'll appear as a solid line at first.

5. When you've done a small section, double click to make it into a selection then press delete... (its important to just do small sections at a time, I wont explain why but you'll see what I mean when you start doing it)

tut3.jpg
tut4.jpg

6. Keep doing this until all of the background is gone.

7. If all else fails and my tutorial is too crap to understand just PM me with your photos and I'll happily do it for ya lol! :rotfl:

The only thing that you cant really do (unless you're alot more patient than me!) is delete around spiky hair, which is why I haven't even attempted to do all of this photo of my little monkey!

nic & keeley said:
Going off subject here but Ryan is gorgeous :hug:

lol I think he was sick of getting photos done by that point, he's half asleep bless him :lol:

Im soo jealous everyone's got all these fancy photos and stuff just noticed little reds on her sig and kirsty's and dionnes aswell there really nice and i cant do any like that :( lol. Where could i get photoshop from and is it really difficult to do them ? Ive had it for a free trial before and now when i try to download it i cant :x ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back