photoshoot next week- any ideas?

prettypenguin

Reaction score
I have a photoshoot with Pixifoto in Mothercare next week, has anyone ever had one by this company before?

My OH is coming with me, but I'm stuck for ideas on what I want to do, hopefully the photographer will be more inspired and give us some direction lol. Plus he isn't too keen on having pictures taken but he's doing it anyway as I really want a picture before my three weeks is up and my tummy will just be a flabby mess! xxxx

Its not everyones cut of tea but there places now that do art work on your bump , like they paint on what ever you want, Iv seen a few from fancy artistic bumps to a humpty dumpty bump lol, Not made my mind up if i like the idea or not just yet but could be somethign fun to look back at

How about something like instead of a full portrait of the two of you, you get a close up of urs and OH's hands around ur bump?

I love close-ups of hands, and natural photos rather than posed for.

Unfortunately I had a really crap experience with pixifoto - but maybe it was just my local one! :(

Oh I hope mine isn't crap, and jomc I was thinking that too, in b/w and soft looking :)

I'm not too sure on the paints idea, I think it would be fun to have that really colourful and then perhaps in the baby's room, with pink/blue colours if people know what the sex is :) xx

I've seen a lovely pic of someone holding their scan pic over their bump

I'll PM you a link to my pregnancy gallery - not sure if it's the sort of style you're looking for but might give you some ideas x

I like the scan idea, the photographer said she has props which she will use but I may take some myself :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back