Phlegm

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Bertie has just coughed up a load of yellow phlegm eeeewwwwwww. This is one bodily function I can't cope with tbh. He's been unsettled all night and I just thought he was having awake time but maybe he's a bit clogged up, he's had some Godzilla size bogies the last few days as well. I can't hear any rattling in his chest or anything and his temp is fine. I'll keep an eye on him and whisk him down a&e if I have to, am wondering if when guzzling he's breathed in a bit of milk but I thought babies were built not to do that? xxxxxxxxx

might just be a lil leftover mucous that got added to, he must feel better after coughing it up lol.

Am I the only mum who finds it hard not to firk around in their child's nose when they see a huge bogey hanging out??!!

Yeah he's not snuffling so much but is wide wide awake still lol. I think today is going to last as long as last night did!

No I'm a bogey grabber too helly! Henry only encourages me as he has huge nostrils and u can see everything!

I actually Harry may have a bit of a cold which along with his floppy larynx thing makes him sound wheezy

His nostrils are quite small but I've still managed to pull a couple of good long bogeys out!!

i get them if i can but Alyssa has small nostrils like i did. she also sounds like shes drowning when crying if shes really worked up, all watery iykwim?

i wouldnt worr bb sounds like a bit of mucus left over and he brought it up also larly i pick em out as well lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back