Phew, We made it!!

Belfast girl

Reaction score
Well we finally made it to our 12 week scan, and the lovely scanner even put us on 5 days!!

I'm not going to bother uploading pics, as they weren't that clear because peanuthead was pogo'ing, head banging, waving and kicking! and also because I am not sure how! Thinking it must be a boy.

The relief is amazing, and to all those that are waiting for their 12 week scan, keep hanging on - you will get there!

Merry Christmas!!

Aw this made me smile! I have been a bit nervous about things, and seen alot of people going for early/reassurance scans and things like that, and I wasn't sure if i should be doing the same. I'm waiting on dates for midwife appt and dating scan :) hopefully the next few weeks will fly by! I'm very excited about my scan too, just to see wee peahead is doing alright :) xxx

awwh what fantastic news for christmas !xx Delighted for you :)

This is great news!!
Congratulations and best of luck for Tri 2 and 3!! :)

Well we finally made it to our 12 week scan, and the lovely scanner even put us on 5 days!!

I'm not going to bother uploading pics, as they weren't that clear because peanuthead was pogo'ing, head banging, waving and kicking! and also because I am not sure how! Thinking it must be a boy.

The relief is amazing, and to all those that are waiting for their 12 week scan, keep hanging on - you will get there!

Merry Christmas!!

congrats hunni, i went for my scan on 23 and he put me forawrd so we are both due on same day!! 4th july x x x well done its a lovely feeling isnt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back