• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Petite filous

bearsmummy

Reaction score
My mums brought liv some and I'm worried about giving them her. has anyone fed a 3 month old yogurt before? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt as they have cows milk in them - not sure but I would wait until 6 months. Petit Filous also have tons of sugar in them :)

Thanks! I wasn't sure! I'll eat them instead lol x

My LO throws up any time she has them, ive heard the same from others, its odd - and shes 15 months :rofl:

I started giving Lace those just before she turned 3 months and she was fine! That was her little treat as i refused to give her choclolate or anything sweet until she was about 8 months old!!

i now this is an old thread but i give there to Ethan as i treat. My hv said i could do.. He only eats a couple of spoonfuls xx

Liv didn't like them but my nan gave her some set yogurt the other day and loved it lol bless her x

Aw, ethan likes the apricot one... But thats my fav! I was addicted to them when i was pregnant. Because they are small i used to snap 3 off in a line and eat one of each at a time :rofl:

Lol I love the raspberry ones! I wasn't pregnant and ate 3 at a time! Whoops! Lol x

i've just ate 2 my excuse is there about to go out of date! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back