pesky craving

trixipaws

Reaction score
i reeeeeeeally would like to eat peanut butter and chocolate hazelnut spread these days, but i cant because OH has nut allergy and i hav asthma, so our babys double risk!
i'll just have to fantasize! mmmmmm, peanuts...
why cant they take the allergen out like they can take caffiene out of coffee?!

aww i was having really bad peanut cravings at the start, my baby is not at any risk from a nut allergy (sorry to brag ;)) so i munched away when i realised babys only at risk if theres any allergy history. those cravings are a nuisence aren't they! x

You poor thing.

Unfortunately, all my cravings are for chocolate or mcdonalds or things equally as bad for me. Why can't they be bad for us in pregnancy!! If they were, I wouldn't have put on half the weight I have!!

Make sure you save some in the cupboard, and get OH to make you a sandwich after you've had the baby!!

Heather x

I want to eat a Snickers.....no allergies in family just a paranoid DH who has put a ban on peanuts anyway :shakehead:

Im already allergic to nuts so ive never been able to eat nuts, i dont even know what they taste like :?

I havent really had any cravings as such, but ive been munching on ice lollies alot

I miss nuts...I ate them when i was first pg as i didn't realise about the asthma thing just thought it was nut allergies that should avoid them but I would love some now.

never thought about avoiding chocolate spread but then i can't eat choclate.

Hi

I have never avoided them as far as i know there are no but allergies, what a pain though to crave somthing you cant have.
Ive craved a nice cold bottle of beer :doh: of course i cant have it :evil:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back