personal question

Rebecca25

Reaction score
hi everyone i am 6 weeks 1 day pregnant and i seam to be getting lots of dischage not bleeding or anything just normal discharge.can anyone tell me if this is normal i know it does increase but this early on?

Hi

I had quite a bit of discharge at about 5 weeks and i think it norman. I also had bleeding and large clot but i was fine. My midwife told me it was my body just sorting things out.

Unless you get any pain i would say it sounds very normal.

SARAH

Hi hun,

It is normal, it is an increase in cervical fluid as your body builds a mucus plug to block off the cervix to prevent infection, which has to be done quite early babe for this reason!

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy xx

yeah it soudns normal, so long as teh dicharge doesnt have a smell or discolouration then you'l be fine, if your really owrried get teh doc/nurse to do a quick swab and send it off to be sure :)

tee hee yeah I had loads throughout my pregnancy with Noah. I think it was also caused by my increased labido during pregnancy, making me erm a llottle wetter than normal.

As lozzijane says if if smells funny or is discoloured pop yourself down the docs cause it can be a minor infection, or thrush which is more common in pregnancy.

Yep, its normal...and gross!! I was amazed by th increase in mine and for the first 8 weeks I kept running of to the loo convinced AF ws showing her ugly face!!!

My sis who is PG and a work pal who is PG have both complained of it too so its defo one of the joys of pregnancy!! xxxx :shock:

yeah its normal, I had and have this. OH was over the moon he thought he was doing something right for a change lol :lol:

yes very normal mate, i still have loads now and have to wear a pantyliner everyday. xx :shakehead:

And if I remember rightly it gets worse so yep pantyliners are needed!

it is quite normal through out pregnancy hun, i still get it so i wudnt worry:)

I must admit I have had NONE!!! I didn't with my other pregnancy either?! But hey ho!

no no no its not normal honestly if u have discharge go and see the doc it could be bvi which is bacterial vignal infection which can harm baby so be safe and go see doc
i thought it was normal untill i found out it was the cause of some bleeding but baby was fine thankgod :pray: if i had of left it baby wudnt be alive now
check it out :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back