• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

personal question... UPDATE

trixipaws

Reaction score
who's having sex?

we havent done it since before our BFP and DF said to me the other nite "just because ur pregnant dont mean u can stop putting out!" :lol: charming LOL but actually the feeling is mutual i SO want him! but i am really nervous about it especially after the mc. the day after the first time we did it after the november BFP was when i started bleeding :( altho when i was pregnant with millie we did it loads and had no problems at all.

do y'all just carry on as normal or are y'all waiting til 12 weeks?

Personally I didn't even think about it, just got straight in there (sorry if that's TMI!) But then I've not had m/c so I can understand why you'd be worrying. Unless the docs have said not to until 12 weeks (I don't think they normally do unless you've had quite a few m/cs) then I'd say go for it, but maybe it'd make you feel better to wait till you're a little way past the time you m/c'ed last time? could be a compromise your OH could handle! (PS mine said "what's the worst that could happen?!")

You? Ask a personal question? :rotfl:

I had exactly the same situation hun - when I m/c I started bleeding right after sex (although we know that's not what caused the m/c now) so we were both really nervous.

We gave in a few days back (having said we would wait til after the scan) and felt really awful afterwards, lots of guilt. Agreed to wait now til after the scan, but it was worth doing it as the first time was always going to be scary.

Go with what you feel hun - if you feel comfortable then go for it, if you're not ready then don't :hug:

When i first found out i was pregnant at 4 wks my sex drive was high for about 2 weeks then it went again for 2 weeks now its come back again so yearh when its there we are still having it we have just carried on life as normal think its the best way to be otherwise i would feel im always walking on egg shells!!!!hope this is of help to you hun x

well, we did it last nite and it was fine! and i enjoyed it lol :oops:

no bleeding today! :cheer: :D :D :D

up early today gotta take DF to picadilly train station he's off to london for 2 days. probably wont be online til tues nite now coz stupid work have banned me from PF :shakehead: and i'm seeing a girl friend 2mro evening and staying at my parents'.

hope y'all hav a lovely start to week! :hug: xx

We're holding off as long as we can. The doctor basically told me no sex and no orgasms :roll:

But on the other hand she told me not to strain too hard on the loo so I'm not sure how to take her advice :lol:

Either way we don't really want to risk it, certainly not yet. I'm sure we won't last the whole 12 weeks though.

Weve done it a few times or so now and its good although grace kicks me like mad when we do. :lol:

Good for you trix and glad all is ok hopefully you both can relax a bit now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back