• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

periods

mum2A&L

Reaction score
just a quick question... i stopped bleeding at about 2-3weeks. i started bleeding this time last week, but it wasquite pathetic. sorry if tmi, but it was fresh blood, but only there when i wiped myself. its been the same for a week now. beefore being pregnant i used to only be on for 4ish days, but be very heavy. Also,ivenot had any pains, and i used to be doubled over? :think:

does this sound like it could be a period, or just a bit of leftover postnatal bleeding? How long roughly does it take to get back to 'normal'. I am no longer breastfeeding, but we gave it a damgood go for the first few weeks.

Thats exactly how my first one was and i used to be really heavy too before Harrison, I did wonder the same question hun :think:

I had that as well, my next period 4 weeks later was back to normal - unfortunately!!!

swan1 said:
I had that as well, my next period 4 weeks later was back to normal - unfortunately!!!

i know! i had forgottten how crappy i feel :cry:

I am so glad someone asked about this as I just got my first period since Lara was born- started today.. very light fresh bleeding and not horrible cramps just mild ones.. its been 5 months since she was born and almost 2 months since finished breastfeeding so was not sure when to expect it... took me a bit by surprise.. over a year since last AF and I too had forgotten how awful they can be... :twisted: :evil: :(

Is it also true that we are not supposed to use tampons for a few months after giving birth? Back to wearing big knickers with nasty pads again.. oh being a woman can be oh so glamorous sometimes!! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back