Period???

smess26

Reaction score
When does it start?? I've had the bleeding.from baby it stopped all day just tail end brown now I' am bleeding.again?? Is this period?? X x

im nearly 6w post labour and still waiting on it... :/

God, I havent even thought about periods yet - kinda forgotton they would be coming back!
It sounds like it may be, if you reached the brown type bleeding, and then it has got heavier - although I was told that the bleeding can get heavier if you have an active day.

Suppose I should think about contraception as well really......
x

It's odd I had brown bleeding like the.end now its.red again.
Had.tummy ache but quite.poss.think its a.uti .... Hmmmmm thanks girls x x

my periods came 5 weeks after birth, it was VERY heavy, twice as bad as my afterbirth bleeding but i had a c-section so dont know if that had anything to do with it x

Thanks girls don't.think it is just.random bleeding patten.

Although I as changing nappie.and there was a gush and it.was blood??? V. Random... x.

When does it start?? I've had the bleeding.from baby it stopped all day just tail end brown now I' am bleeding.again?? Is this period?? X x

bleeding after baby can last upto 9 wks easily then it will stop for a few weeks as if ur having a normal cycle then your period will start, expect the first few cycles to be very irregular as your body slowly goes back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back