• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perfect Weekend :)

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Well I had a lovely lovely weekend.

Went out for a meal with Hubby on Saturday night and got dressed up and it was soo lovely being just me and him. James has been so clingy recently and I have kinda felt like I have lost myself a bit but Saturday night i was "me" again and we had a lovely time and the food was gorgeous. I had a creme brulee for pud which was choc and malibu flavoured and i had to stop myself from moaning in pleasure it was that good!! :lol:

Then yesterday Hubby, James and I went to look round the new Liverpool 1 phase 2 thats just opened and had some dinner and then Alan suggested we look in Goldsmiths for eternity ring ideas. I wasnt expecting him to buy me one at all cos he said he couldnt afford to right now but I found one and it was sooo gorgeous and he bought it me on the spot!! :shock: :D
I cried in Goldsmiths! :oops: lol.

Then we went and stayed on our boat and James was a very good boy and went to sleep at 7 so hubby and i got cosy under the duvet and watched about 4 episodes of Heroes Season 2!

All in all a LOVELY weekend and I just wanted to share!

If you wanna see a pic of my ring click the link cos for some reason i cant upload it to photobucket..http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... =835930340
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh, that sounds idyllic!

Can't see the pic (at work) but big congratulations from The Mabbs xxxx

sounds like a lovely weekend and you deserve it.glad you all had a fab time.the ring is gorgeous!

oo sounds like you had a fab weekend, and that ring is stunning, so sparkly :hug:

Aww, you're so lucky! Does he do lessons for other men? Lol
Pleased you had a fab time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back