Holiday pics!

Lovely photos. James looks so cute and you look so pretty!

I have already had a nosy at them on Facebook this morning, and they are stunning!!!

I love this one!

n835930340_4410285_3462.jpg

That's where we went last year!!! I recognise the beach!! Was it Da Oura? (I think that's how it's spelled!)

Lovely pics!

gorgeous pics,you all look so lovely and james is adorable.i love his tigger suit :D looks like you had a great time

poppy160 said:
That's where we went last year!!! I recognise the beach!! Was it Da Oura? (I think that's how it's spelled!)

Lovely pics!

Yeah its the Oura View Beach Club where we stayed!!

Small world!

We have been there the past 3 years actually cos my friend has a time share there so we get it really cheap :D

When did you go last year??

How cool! We stayed in Club Praia da Oura which is the big white hotel overlooking the beach. I loved it there, that's where I found out I was pregnant! we'll probably go back one day :)

how good do you all look!?
i love your spotty cossi!
wit wooo brilliant pics! :hug:

poppy160 said:
How cool! We stayed in Club Praia da Oura which is the big white hotel overlooking the beach. I loved it there, that's where I found out I was pregnant! we'll probably go back one day :)

god i think it must be sommat in the water over there then!

The past two times i have been i have been preggers!!

Wont be going back next year!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen&James said:
poppy160 said:

god i think it must be sommat in the water over there then!

The past two times i have been i have been preggers!!

Wont be going back next year!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL! We went right at the end of June/beginning of July :D Thankfully we're going to Majorca next week, if I come back pregnant I won't be going abroad ever again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back