Pepsi Max stays fizzy!

I've had a big bottle of Pepsi Max in my fridge, opened, for about a week now, maybe a bit more, and it's STILL fizzy to drink, like as fizzy as it was when I openend it! How random! :lol:

V. random sami :lol:

pepsi.gif

Random indeed :rotfl:

My OH hates me I throw open bottles of pop out the next day :?

mine went flat the next day. :? but coke is the worst one for going flat.

Wobbles said:

that's criminal!! :shock:

i like it better flat

OOh Sami, that's not natural!!

Imagine what they put in it to make it do that! :shock:

Unless it's your FRIDGE that's magic and NOT the Pepsi? :think:

Nah Coke is still rubbish and goes flat in my fridge.

Don't care what's in it, tastes GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

It's all I want, veen in this heat, not good! :lol:

am caffeine free at the moment :( so no coke for me im on asdas flavoured sparkling water its lovely :D but goes flat quite quick although with how hot its been its not getting much chance to go flat lol
the elderflower and blackberry is lush and luke and gaz dont touch it as they reckon it smells like pot pourri :rotfl: so its all mine :lol: xxx

I got virgin coke this time as was on offer, only opened it last night and is flat now!!!!!!!

maybe co not in fridge and getting too warm???

oh my god been to asda tonight pepsi is half price 68p for 2 litres filled my trolley lol i cant have it but it will save me a fortune for luke and gareth :shock: xxx

Wobbles said:
Random indeed :rotfl:

I do that aswell, or if I leave a can of opened coke longer than 30 mins I dont drink it and throw it away. Drives my OH insane lol

hehe i just imagine that peter kay sketch..ROLA COLA!

i bought some pepsi max punch from poundland and it was well fizzy
and it was supposed to be flavoured with ginger but tastes the exact same as pepsi max! it was yummy but they've stopped doing it now! :shakehead:

I tried that Pepsi Max Punch I didn't think it tasted like normal Pepsi max though :? Made me feel sick after a while :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back