peoples attitudes

Pickledonions

Reaction score
This is a mini rant....you have been warned lol.

Im getting really fed up with peoples attitudes, friends and family etc.
I work 40 hrs a weeks as a Learning Dis Support Worker. I ofen do two 12 hour shifts back to back and have a sleep in thrown in between...so technically nt working that night but I cant get a good nights sleep at work. But my family and friends just dont get how tired I am. Literally Im havving a lazy pajama day today as I have worked 3 12 hr shifts back to back with a sleep in and my sisters nagging to come over with her two children, when I said Im nackered I need a day on my own she just ranted saying its not a illness to be pregant and that im lazy :mad: How damn rude!!!

Im not disregarding anyone elses prefessions or there work hours Im sure we are all tired whilst pregnant but My hours are unsociable the hours long and I dont get any formal breaks. Im always out and about swimming, doing shopping with the clients. Whats wrong with wanting a bit of peice and quiet!!!

RANT OVER

I don't know how you do it. I'm a full time mum and exhausted. You are amazing being able to cope with that and are more than entitled to a pj day.

Totally get it Hun. Another thing about your job is when you are there, your needs come last. Your job isn't about deciding when u need a rest and having one, it's about caring for other people's needs.
You know what? Pregnancy isn't an illness, but you are making a person and it's tiring and if you want a day in bed you bloody well have one. Just ignore her and lie in bed xx

This makes me really mad. Pregnancy is different for everyone so why can't people just see that????? I agree that pregnancy isn't an illness, but bloody hell can it make you feel ill!!!!!

My sister said exactly the same to me after spendnig the whole day working and then a over 5hours driving up to see her up north. She had an almost perfect pregnancy with virtually no complaints so thinks im odd for being tired and sicky. Really annoyed me.xx

aaahhhhh jeez tell them to piss off!

seriously...,. when i was preggers first time i was REALLY sick as i was with madison and everyone said "its not an illness" "ur not the first ever woman to be pg" etc etc thennnnn when i lost apparently i was doing too much and dint know when to stop or sit down!! gggrrrr xxx

sorry to hear this hun shame ppl dont understand how tiring it is. especially with those shifts, hopefully soon u can have some time off to relax xx

Enjoy your lazy day! You have earned it and don't let anyone tell you other wise! xx

This is a mini rant....you have been warned lol.

Im getting really fed up with peoples attitudes, friends and family etc.
I work 40 hrs a weeks as a Learning Dis Support Worker. I ofen do two 12 hour shifts back to back and have a sleep in thrown in between...so technically nt working that night but I cant get a good nights sleep at work. But my family and friends just dont get how tired I am. Literally Im havving a lazy pajama day today as I have worked 3 12 hr shifts back to back with a sleep in and my sisters nagging to come over with her two children, when I said Im nackered I need a day on my own she just ranted saying its not a illness to be pregant and that im lazy :mad: How damn rude!!!

Im not disregarding anyone elses prefessions or there work hours Im sure we are all tired whilst pregnant but My hours are unsociable the hours long and I dont get any formal breaks. Im always out and about swimming, doing shopping with the clients. Whats wrong with wanting a bit of peice and quiet!!!

RANT OVER

That is so friggin rude! Id be so annoyed - your working almost the whole day. Im absolutely exhausted being pregnant and having 3 kids - you have my admiration. I couldnt work and be pregnant - did it twice and it was bloody awful.

Enjoy your day and tell your sister to piss off.

I agree with alfiecat! Sod them all - if u want a day in ur jammies then have one (or two if possible!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back