People staring

Hazel

Reaction score
I must be obviously pregnant as people are looking at my bump when I walk down the street :lol: .

I have a very pointy bump rather than a big round one so it's quite prominant. I keep bumping it into doors and my husband got a belly in the face when he turned around while sitting on the office chair earlier :lol:

at least u havent had random strangers trying to touch ur bump yet i always found that really annoying :x

I won't even let my dh touch me let alone strangers :lol:

I've really noticed the staring over the past couple of days, I can't blame people really, it feels like my belly enters a room 5 minutes before I do!!!

if starngers tried to touch my stomach they had better be prepared to lose a hand.

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
if starngers tried to touch my stomach they had better be prepared to lose a hand.

Sandi

I will second that!! :rotfl:

This has been one of my pet hates throughout pregnancy. I don't mind people looking, but like in the bank about a month or so ago a woman just wouldn't quit! She was staring so much, I ended up just staring straight back at her with my 'gormless' look and she eventually went red in the face and looked away.
A quick glance and a smile would be nice...not a 'oh my god, I cannot work out if you are pregnant or just big boned' is not :lol:

i got stared at when i went to a shopping center on my own recently. i kinda got paranoid after a while! wondering what they were staring at!

are they thinking is she pregnant or just fat? lol

The only ones to be staring at me at the moment is people who know I am pregnant. At the weekend all my family were looking at the bump on the sly and if i say it too anyone they look directly at my tummy! My boss told some woman the other day about my bump and she was REALLY staring!

It's weird having people staring. Someone said to me the other day that they were trying work out if I was pregnant or had just been eating a lot of bread :roll: .

I'm going on holiday soon so people will be having a good look while I'm in my swimming costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back