People keep making me cry!

kedi376

Reaction score
I fell apart last night, what with work stresses, buying a house paperwork stresses and worrying about getting to tri 2 stresses I ended up in bed at 9pm crying my heart out. I just felt like I couldn't cope any longer, just couldn't stop myself.

I get home from work tonight and OH has bought me a beautiful bunch of flowers - cue more tears!! lol At least tonight they are happy tears.

He is now taking me out for dinner. :dance:

Oh hun, I always hoped pregnancy would turn me into the same kind of battle axe as my mum, she's so strong....turns out I am more of a wimp than I ever thought. Have a fantastic dinner and let him thoroughly spoil you, you deserve it :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely night and try to relax!! Xx

Awww bless you! I'm literally crying at everything these days! Last weekend I was feeling so icky that I literally burst into hormonal tears!

Work has got to me too over the past few weeks, to the point where I've gone into the loo and shook myself out of it - telling myself that my baby wants me to be calm, not stressed out. Not sure if you're telling people yet? I'm not, which kind of makes it harder.
Hope you're ok. Have a lovely time tonight and a nice relaxing weekend xx

I know the feeling, I was given a new girl to train up earlier no warning completely threw me off. I did know what to do and just wanted to run off and cry! Bloody hormones have a lot to answer for :)

I hope ur work and house move get less stressful hun, and enjoy ur meal with ur oh xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back