PELVIS.

NIE

Reaction score
I am only 29 weeks and found out last week that baby is head down and was wondering when baby should enter my pelvis?

Over the past 3 days, I have been feeling very hard movements within my pelvic area and was worried that baby may be begining to engage. I am also experiencing a lot of pressure on my bladder.

If this is what is happening, does this mean that I could go intgo labour early?

Please help as I am really getting worried that baby might be coming soon and he's still to small. xxx

it could just be the pressure of him now he is gettin bigger hun. i have had these types of feelings since 30 weeks also and she still isnt engaged. if its your first baby then they usually engage about 6 weeks before but can keep poppin in and out from then so try not to worry and mention it to mw at next visit.

xxxx

Thanks. xxx

I think that it's just starting to sink in that he will be here in around 10 weeks and I am begining to panic a little. I just can't help thinking that I've got this far and really don't want anything to go wrong.

I never knew that they could pop in and out of the pelvis area. Thanks for the warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back