Pelvic Pain after birth (SPD)

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering - for those of you that had the pleasure of SPD while you were preg... does it still bother you now?

I keep getting pains when I'm lying down on the sofa or in bed.... fine when I'm walking tho....

I'm still doing my pelvic floor exercises religously!

S, xx

Mine stopped hurting the minute my waters went. My hip still clicks and grates if I walk a long way (not that I walk a long way very much :oops:) but I've been told that's arthiritis.

Hmmmm.... think I may need another trip to the doc!

It is really painful... Once I'm up I'm fine get lying down is just agony!!

S. xx

Mine stopped the minute I has Charlie. I had a section, so I wasn't actually sure whether it was pain from SPD or from the op, but I could walk without crutches for the first time in months.

Good luck at the docs hun. :hug:

SarahH said:
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering - for those of you that had the pleasure of SPD while you were preg... does it still bother you now?

I keep getting pains when I'm lying down on the sofa or in bed.... fine when I'm walking tho....

I'm still doing my pelvic floor exercises religously!

S, xx

yes most definately. Im going to physio soon and im hoping it clears up. It as bad if not worse than bfore i was preggas.

this sounds mean - but dont mean it to - thank god Budge!! I thought I was the only one!!

Mine isn't as sore as I needed crutches while preg, and I'm fine walking it's just lying down, doesn't matter what way I lie - it still bl**dy hurts!! :cry:

Once up I nearly fall over with the first step out of bed, but then I am 100% again until I go back to bed at night or put my feet up on the sofa in the evening!

S. xx

OH NO!!

I was relying on this going once I had given birth! I just got a referral to a physio today and I am 36 weeks gone!!! :shock:

Hi Sarah

I'm still getting twinges too but the physio I saw when I was PG said it could last up to 6 months after. Mine is sore when I get up in the morning and i'm really stiff and also I can't sit on the floor still or do lots of walking as it starts to hurt right in the pubic bone bit (like you've been kicked in the fairy! :oops: )

Tan x

Mine went about 3 days after giving birth thankfully :lol:

:shock: :shock: OH MY GOD!!! I am so sore today!!

We were at a function last night at the barracks (husband is in the TA) and my sis-in-law was watching Arianna and I was to go back to hers and stay over as it's closer to the barracks than getting a taxi back to our house..... well, I had to sleep on her sofa and I am in so much pain today down there!!

Think I'm defo going to go back to doc's and get a physio appt!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back