• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pelvic and kidney exam tomoz (update)

jemz24

Reaction score
update on wots happenin with me.
ive had a letter of the hospital to be booked in for a scan. (ive left 2 messages and still no reply )

ive also got a pelvic and kidney exam tomoz.
well agen ive had no period..i did have brown blood only when i wiped tho. but tested and bfn.
i definatly think they will find something coz ive had terrible cramping, and ive been ill recently so fingers crossed they can sort it out and i can start ttcin agen

hope its something simple hun and they can sort it out quickly for you

missing you here :hug:

well they have found out i got PCOS :evil:
so i have to wait 7-14 days to get letter off docs to go back for treatment. cant see me havin that baby by xmas :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Try not to get too down, there are lots of ladies on here with PCOS who have gotten PG.

sorry hun - but like said above - lots of ladies on here with pcos (and some I know in real life) have babies with pcos

at least now you know what is happening and can start to take positive steps (and there's no hug emoticon atm so just take it that this would be a hug :wink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back