• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pee'd on a stick, advice needed please...

trigger

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, umm, I did a bad thing :oops: - I am 10 days past ovulation on my 3rd and final IUI attempt before IVF and tested this morning...now I work nights so I grabbed a test on the way home, pee'd on it, checked it and nothing so brushed my teeth and went to bed.....1 hour later I woke to have another pee (sorry tmi!!) and thought, hmm..will just check again. There was a line, faint but def a line. Do you think its probably an evaporation line or possibly....... Its crazy, its all I can think about!! :roll:

Thanks for your help.
:hug:

It really could be either. How long did you wait to confirm the negative result before going to bed?

Only thing to do is to get another test and test again!

Good Luck! :pray:

Thanks Sookie, it was about 5 minutes as I didn't really believe anything would happen. And I know you are right about testing again was just hoping someone would say ''oh, that MUST be a BFP!!'' :lol:
(incidentally have 2 digitals in my bag that are screaming to get out but just too scared!!) :wink:

Trigger, it could well be a BFP. 5 minutes isn't very long. And if you did it when you got home from work there is a good chance that with FMU it will be much stronger. Go on! Get the digi out and test! :hug:

When I got my BFP I was away with work on a 3 day jolly and I took a test with me as I was concerned about certain activities we would be doing and I didn't want to risk miscarriage if I was pregnant. Anyhow I tested on Weds with a cheapie and nothing so I put it away in my washbag and forgot about it. Friday I was packing up to go home and had a look at the test and there was a very faint line (I hadn't even heard of evaporation lines at that time as I was only on my 2nd cycle of trying).

The next day at home I did another cheapie with FMU and the line came up, still faint, so I tested again with a first Response and the line appeared straight away.

Anyway after all that what I am trying to say it it is possible that it could be a BFP, test again with another test.

Good luck :pray:

well if you wait 2 days and test again it should be more effective becasue aparently your hormones (preganncy ones) double every 2 days or something like that, good luck :hug:

if i had the test with me i would take another now because i would be too curious to wait, hope its a bfp hun :hug:

Really hope its not an evap trigger, sending lots of baby dust and fingers crossed for you :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

pouringdust.gif
pouringdust.gif
pouringdust.gif

Thanks ladies, I did retest with a Digital which came up as Not Pregnant (v harsh I thought!!) I was still only on day 11/12 after ovulation so yes I guess there is still hope...mind you as I type this I am getting major AF pains.. :evil:

Think I will wait until the date my period is due...Wed... to retest, so keeping all fingers and toes crossed.

:pray: :hug:

I hope your retest is a BFP! :pray:

Thinking of you :hug:
Love Polly xxx

Did you test again trigger, any news? :pray: :pray: :pray:
Sending very best wishes, hope you're well :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Hun,

A similar has been happening with me. Been getting stupidly faint lines after the time period for a week or so and didn't know what to think. Did a CB digi and was negative (don't think they are as sensitive anyway).

I POAS yesterday, twice, and got faint lines straight away!! I am going to use the other CB digi tomorrw morning.

If you can bear it i'd re-test in a day or so and see what happens. But maybe save the digi ones until you are more certain. As if it is really early they may say 'neg' even if u are pg!

Good luck!
xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back