pasta

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i brought the packs of fresh pasta you get in tesco with things in i think the one he has is bacon and chesse or something like that for Bray for his lunch today and was wondering is it summit u have on its own with salad or veg etc ?

I buy the fresh sauce and pour it over it, it's dry otherwise.

I have mine with a bit of olive oil and DH puts tomatoe sauce on them :)

you can if you want chick and put some olive oil over it, i like dry pasta, ima wierdo :lol:

I heat up some passata and pour that over it. I sometimes add onion garlic, mushroom and olives but that depends on how lazy im feeling (and if ive been shopping lol)

I'm with urchin on this one, the fresh sauces that are next to the pasta tend to compliment it really well. If you wanted to make it more interesting, get the packets of precut chicken sandwich pieces and mix them in with the sauce and put that on top - very filling!

I normally add some sort of sauce to the pasta (otherwise it's a bit bland), and serve with some salad and possibly some garlic bread.

OopsyDaisy said:
I normally add some sort of sauce to the pasta (otherwise it's a bit bland), and serve with some salad and possibly some garlic bread.

ditto :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back