Past life regression

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Has anyone had this done before?

I'm having it done on Monday and just wondered how other people have got on with it.

Ohh no I haven't but would love to. I believe that we have lived before.

Let us know how it goes.

I will give you allll the details about how it went on monday.
I have always had a fasination with the victoria times and anything from that era so it will be interesting to see if anything relating to that time comes up.

I was regressed about 9 years ago, was a scary but interesting experience, made a lot of pieces and fears "click" into place if that makes sense?
Make sure your not driving yourself there and take someone with you i was exhausted after, good luck let us know how you got on :D

Mine was free as it was a friend of a friend :)

I dont need it I already know I was a lazy arsed turtle in my former life... :rotfl:

But good luck!!! :D cant wait to know how it went! :cheer:

FeeFee said:
I was regressed about 9 years ago, was a scary but interesting experience, made a lot of pieces and fears "click" into place if that makes sense?
Make sure your not driving yourself there and take someone with you i was exhausted after, good luck let us know how you got on :D

How is it done and are you aware of what your saying?

Freya said:
How much does it cost??

Mine is going to cost 40 pound (pound sign has disapeard from the keyboard!) but you get a free CD of the session and everything that has been said.

I had this done about 15 years ago - I was about 16 I think as there was a memory I had that couldnt be logically placed in this lifetime!

The regression was really interesting, i found myself in london at the end of the late 1800's, and as the hypnotherapist led me down my old street I got really scared - turns out I had a violent and abusive husband who was a womaniser and drunk, and 2 sick children, and I was 21. I walked to a bridge and threw myself off, before finding myself being brought around pretty quickly. It wasnt as scary as it sounds because I knew I was just visiting that life if that makes sense?

Anyway, turns out that by 21 in this life I was with a very similiar man, with 2 kids (not sick thank god) and there were times when I felt suicidal, but it was remembering the regression that stopped me.

I very strongly believe that if we cock up in this life we come back to try again, and keep coming back till weve learnt all the lessons we need to learn.

Anyone thinking of doing this, please please do your research and make sure you see a reputable hypnotherapist, and get a recording!

It well worth doing in my opinion and I might actually go and do it again :D

God ggg that sounds really scary I would be terrified of doing it but best of luck to you Vickyleigh looking forward to reading your report.

It honestly wasnt as scary as it sounds, it was an amazing experience and Im so glad I done it!

Please dont let my story put you off!

Nothing will put me off I've wanted it done for ages and ages. I'm so excited :dance:
Are you asleep when it's done? I've never been hypnotised before.

that sounds really good i may look into it. Wow GGG it must of been upsetting seeing children you had previously though, I wonder if im brand new or if i was here before

Not sleep, its more like being in that almost asleep state, you know when your just drifting off, but your more aware?

Its hard to describe lol

Vickyleigh said:
FeeFee said:

How is it done and are you aware of what your saying?

I was put into a hypnotic state and was talked back i could hear what was going on but it was like kinda being above it all and watching down rather than it being me if that makes sense?
Definately worth having done, explained a couple of my night terrors and facinastions (sp)

Yes that makes sense. Well it sounds like it will be an interesting experiance and I hope it will explain a few things about my life now. I can't wait till monday now I'm so looking forward to it.

Alfiesmummy said:
that sounds really good i may look into it. Wow GGG it must of been upsetting seeing children you had previously though, I wonder if im brand new or if i was here before

It was like I was walking down a street towards my old house, and I could see reflections in windows and stuff, it was all very surreal!

It wasnt upsetting though, it was like seeing old friends who you havnt seen for years but havnt thought about, a nice surprise, lol sounds odd I know but a part of me knew they wernt my children, or atleast not anymore, and to be honest I cant even remember what they looked like as the reflections were so blurry!

glitzyglamgirl said:
Alfiesmummy said:

It was like I was walking down a street towards my old house, and I could see reflections in windows and stuff, it was all very surreal!

It wasnt upsetting though, it was like seeing old friends who you havnt seen for years but havnt thought about, a nice surprise, lol sounds odd I know but a part of me knew they wernt my children, or atleast not anymore, and to be honest I cant even remember what they looked like as the reflections were so blurry!

Wouldn't it be amazing if you could find out where your house used to be and see what's there now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back