Party food for 1 year olds

Eveadel

Reaction score
Isabella is having a little birthday picnic with her friends at a local farm place and I dont know what to do food wise. Any suggestions?? Thanks

What about finger sandwiches, bagels, wholemeal muffins, veggie sticks, cheese cubes, fruit kebabs, strawberries and fresh natural yogurt.
You can get small boxes of raisins and organic, salt free crisps too which might be nice.

emm can't think of anything else but if I do i'll let you know, hope this helps :hug:

SarahB said:
What about finger sandwiches, bagels, wholemeal muffins, veggie sticks, cheese cubes, fruit kebabs, strawberries and fresh natural yogurt.
You can get small boxes of raisins and organic, salt free crisps too which might be nice.

emm can't think of anything else but if I do i'll let you know, hope this helps :hug:

To add to what has already been said I think this other stuff would be ok.

Cocktail sausages
Pink wafer biscuits or Nice biscuits
Mini sausage rolls
Jelly and Ice Cream

For Mia's Birthday i did mini pinwheel sandwiches, small cubes of cheese and pineapple, heniz mini chedders and orange bears, and i made some fairy and butterfly cakes.

hth

Amy

thanks girls, Im just worried incase it is just all junk food, glad there are some healthy options there :D :D

you could do jelly boats . saw on this morning

cut a large orange in half
take the insides out .
fill the insides with diffrent flavoured jelly
carefully put the jelly in large muffin trays and place in fridge
after the jelly is set take them out of the fridge and cut the orange skins filled with jelly in half again.
use rice paper (edible paper ) for the sale .

you could also do sandwiches in diffrent shapes just use cake shape cutters.

pasta but use cartoon character shapes which you can buy from most supermarkets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back