Parcel Force Rant

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Sorry to rant, but Ordered a package from boots as they didnt have it in stock i paid EXTRA for it to be delivered on saturday however they c*ck*d up my address attempted delivery elsewhere and then took it back to the depo! just got in touch and they are in fact sending it today they've sent the driver a "text" message to tell him my new address so iv had to cancel things iv had planned today to wait in yet again and there is still no guarentee the driver will pick up the text message to my address! Im so angry its the whole principle but its not as if i can just say oh bugger it cause its a christmas pressie im so angry at them and poor Alfie is hearing the whole story from me and he god love him hasnt got a clue why mummies so upset and just keeps laughing. Its also the fact i spent a very long time trying to find this item for my brother for christmas and now im panicking that it wont arrive ... URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

on top of that because it didnt arrive saturday i missed out on taking Alfie to the xmas fair, gutted!

I know how you feel t've been waiting for a delivery from parcel force since monday. Even whnt to pick it up on tuesday but it was on another load. Asked for it to be dielivered to the nearest post office for wednesday. Still wasn't there after numerous phone calls so was told that it was back at the office so went to pick it up on sat and after waiting over an hour was told that they couldn't find it and they would phone me monday. Really hope yours turns up today they have now told me its back on a van and its being delivered to the post office. Time will tell i suppose.

Sorry for going on and invading your rant - i just needed to stamp my feet. Thanks.

Hope you have a happy christmas.

Love grace xx.

This is especially bad when you have paid to have it delivered specially! Can you contact the company to ask for a refund or complain to parcel force????

it did arrive and the driver said "whoops I delivered to the wrong addres" so i flipped and just said "oh whoops?" My whole day has been spoilt and you say whoops? not only today but saturday aswell?" he just went rather red got me to sign and went off, Boots have said they will refund me but I dont feel as if they should it isnt their mistake. it just makes me so angry I know its still early but I still cant do anything iv planned to do. Gracie I really hope yours has turned up, threaten them with watchdog thats what I did and it was "oh miss.Anderson it will be with you today, an hr and a hlf l8a it was here"

id complain hun and u paid extra for it to be delieverd sat!! bless lil alfie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back