Paranoia

Naaat

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing really bad paranoia? I seriously feel like a freaking nut sometimes lol! I've become soooo paranoid about everything!!

I had a boil on my spine and was convinced it was a tumor or something. -_- It went away with antibiotics lol.

Then I had thrush after being on antibiotics, and for weeks I was convinced I had herpes or another STI! I went to get tested and everything because I couldn't eat or sleep over it haha. Results came back negative for everything... but they did detect thrush lmao.

I woke up the other night thinking I was in labour! But all I needed was a really long pee!

Today I have a bad headache and throwing up... morning sickness and all. I was just about to go Googling but stopped myself cause I know I would probably find something else to make me worry.

I feel like I'm going insane!!! Lol I laugh at some of it now... but at the time it was just horrible. I need to chill! lol :wall2:

I keep being paranoid if bubs doesn't wake up when I do in the morning and I end up prodding my tummy gently until she kicks me back- poor child!

Also, when I ha my bleed I convinced myself it had something to do with the smear I had done last sept that showed abnormal cells despite the fact that a colposcopy couldn't find anything developing. Prob is that I wasn't able to have my 6 month check in feb because of being preg so the next one I can't have will be end of nov. Typical that I would think it was that - which is v unlikely rather than anything to do with being preg which notoriously can lead to random bleeds!!

Last edited:
Gah I do that too, but little man usually starts kicking about if I rest both my hands on my tummy lol.

Ahh I'm sorry you had to go through that. =/ What a scary situation to be in. *hugs*

It's cool- my last 3 smears showed abnormal cells but nothing on the CIN scale as yet and these things can take years to develop if they are going to- plus, normally they just remove the cells if needed and that sorts it out.

Im soo paranoid too! Im paranoid il tear really badly, orrr that iv had a bladder prolapse from my last birth and il start pushin an they'll be like - ''oh wait, thats your bladder!!!'' :-/ altho im pretty sure id know if i had a prolapse haha

Also very paranoid piles will pop out!!! I dont think i have piles but, thats what the paranoia does to ya!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back