Paracetamol

bethanyann

Reaction score
So little miss idiotic here got herself a nice dose of sun stroke yesterday!! I've been up all night with the worst headache I've ever had and been throwing up all morning (not sure if that is thanks to baby or sun?!) and was just wondering if it's safe to take paracetamol. I've ALWAYS said I'd never take a single drug during pregnancy, but I am getting so stressed and worked up that I'm not sure if that will be doing more damage to bub than taking a tablet? Any advice? xx

You can take paracetamol, i try not to take paracetamol normally but since iv been pregnant and having migraines at 1st i had to take them. So yea your ok to take Normal paracetamol, NOT the plus ones tho x

yeah i quite possibly od'd on paracetamol when preg. i may be exaggerating but i took them lol also when i was ill during preg doctor gave me other painkillers so ring ur gp if ur concerned or outofhoursdoc lol xx

Paracetamol is fine, but no ibuprofen or anything with caffeine etc (like the 'extra' versions)

Hi yeah I had a terrible cold and the doctor told me paracetamol is ok in moderation xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back