Papers are signed, the movers are booked - UK here we come!

Melanie

Reaction score
So everything was signed today for our new house. We are moving to Yeadon in the Leeds area.
Our movers are booked and the dog's health check and treatments have been arranged. Our move date is the 22nd July!

So in just under three weeks time i'll be leaving Budapest. Im quite sad about it, until recent events i've loved my life here.
I just hope we settle well in Yorkshire!

Even though i knew this day was coming it always seemed so far away.

On to the next chapter of our lives!

how exiting hun i am sure you will be fine in yorkshire its not such a bad place, i am a yorkshire lass :hug:

:hug: Oh Melanie, I am so pleased for you!! I'm sorry that things have made you feel differently about your life in Budapest and I hope that when you get here you can settle in quickly and feel like your at home :hug:

PLUS............ you will get to go to the meets :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wow how exciting is that yay, hope all goes well with the move and you settle well :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations - what will you be doing when you come over?

I hope the move goes well.

I am a Yorkshire lass myself and live about 20miles away from Yeadon, You will settle in fine in Yorkshire...so long as you dont mind the rain :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: :hug:

Awwwww yay!!!

Thought you were going to Bristol? Are you just wanting to move closer to me? Still need to move a wee bit further north for that :lol: :dance: :lol:

We were going to Bristol Sarah, things changed because the company Richard works for bought out another company and they need him there now.
I'd be nearer to you if i went home lol

not an active member orgy uking it innit

Last edited:
Brilliant news Melanie :D
you must be so excited to be coming back and being close to your family :cheer:

welcome back to the UK :wave: :wave:

jennywren said:
Finally!!

Will be good to be closer to your family!

See you picked Yeadon over Shipley :rotfl:

LOL! The Leeds rather than Bradford postcode won me over :rotfl: Actually my best mate lives in Baildon now and out of all the houses we had to choose from she was pushing for Yeadon too.

lozzi said:
dont forget our lil arrangement
Dont worry hun i wouldnt dare! :rotfl:

not an active member orgy uking it innit

Last edited:
jennywren said:
Melanie said:
jennywren said:
Finally!!

Will be good to be closer to your family!

See you picked Yeadon over Shipley :rotfl:

LOL! The Leeds rather than Bradford postcode won me over :rotfl: Actually my best mate lives in Baildon now and out of all the houses we had to choose from she was pushing for Yeadon too.

LOL yeah leeds PC deffo better - OH gutted as we had Baildon PC before (BD17) and now its not and is just a ''bradford'' PC even though were closer to leeds than before lol

Your only about 4 miles from me anyway lol and pretty much a straight through route lol

Oooh cool The little ones can have a playdate if your up for it!

Oooh Melanie, how exciting! Good luck with everything.

Are you having a leaving party at the Kaley?

Can't wait to meet you and Thea in August.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back