Papers are signed, the movers are booked - UK here we come!

valentine said:
Oooh Melanie, how exciting! Good luck with everything.

Are you having a leaving party at the Kaley?

Can't wait to meet you and Thea in August.

Valentine Xxx

Of course! Like Pat and Szusza would let us go without one. We are going out for a meal with them next Thursday night too.

Im looking forward to the meet too :)

ooh im so excited for u- u will love yorkshire its beautiful- if leeds is anything like harrogate anyway, my auntie lives in harrogate and its lovely there. good luck with the move! :hug:

not an active member orgy uking it innit

Last edited:
Melanie said:
valentine said:
Oooh Melanie, how exciting! Good luck with everything.

Are you having a leaving party at the Kaley?

Can't wait to meet you and Thea in August.

Valentine Xxx

Of course! Like Pat and Szusza would let us go without one. We are going out for a meal with them next Thursday night too.

Please tell them DD and I said hello!

Xxx

Oh hunny I'm so relieved for you. I hope you can settle here, I know you loved your life there but it comes a point where you have to do it for yours and your kids safety. Good luck with the move and welcome to England! :hug:

I used to live down the road from Yeadon in Horsforth, it's lovely there. And you've got the original Harry Ramsden's just round the corner in Guiseley! Welcome back to the UK, I hope you'll be really happy in Yorkshire.

wow that has come round.

Very exciting; good luck with the move hun and take care :hug:

Good luck with it all, I'm sure you'll be very happy there.

I'm from Harrogate so I know the area. There's a great fish and chip restaurant in Yeadon but I've forgotten what it's called........ :think:

:hug: :hug:

Yay :cheer:

Hope the move goes smoothly for you. Can't wait for the north east meet now!! and Leeds only 1hr away from me on train.. going there to meet Kim on thursday so when you get settled if you fancy a day round the shops let me know :cheer:

Yay Melanie thats brilliant!

Are you going to the Birmingham meet?

Thats great news hope you settle in to your new home well! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back