• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pale/blue lips?....

sasha715

Reaction score
hi had a shock yesterday morning. my normal routine on a morning is to go into jake when he wakes and give him some toys to play with while i potter about n make the beds ect (or some times have another ten mins in bed!) but when i went in yesterday he'd peed so much it was leaking out every where...so i brought him down stairs to change him and his lips were blue. and not just a lil bit they matched his eyes! :shock: . he seemed ok. bit quieter than norm but chatting to me ect so i took him to the doc yesterday n doc said he seemed fine just to keep an eye on it. his lips were kind of pale this morning too but seems to clear up once hes up n dressed n crawling around.
any one got any ideas? i dont care if u think it might upset me.. trust me weve had worse with jake as hes constantly in and out of hosp! all ideas wanted
ta xx

i always thought blue lips were a sign of wind?

i dont know :)

hope you find out hunny xx

thats what i thought but he didnt burp or anything and hes 11months old so he does it on his own now.
cant even find anything on the net! :wall:

he could have been cold, if his nappy had leaked and his clothed were wet you'd be cold - and your lips go blue if you are cold cos the circulation shuts down, other than that no ideas

Hi

I have no idea i hope it goes away , but if he seems himself dont worry
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33