Should I be worried about Damien?

He has been chocking and coughing since yesterday, I thought it was a cold or wind but he is really struggling to drink his milk now. He keeps falling asleep. He is really uncomfortable when he does drink and keeps gagging. I changed teats to a slower flow and he is still doing it.
He is quite pale but a bit blue round his eyes and mouth. He isn't dehydrated as I have managed to get about 7oz down him since he woke at 7:30am, but it has been a struggle. He still has wet nappies but he had a runny bum this morning.

Would you take your LO to the dr's?

Id certainly give them a call Sami...You know Damien and if something isnt right you also know.
You dont have anything to loose if you make an appointment and all is fine.

Cheers hun i took him to the docs, it's reflux related again - he has a cold she says, his chest is clear but the cold must be arrgrevating him to bring up more acid than normal and keep chokeing.

Awww poor Damien....hope he feels better soon.
How are you doing Sami?? Sorry about your sad news xx

I am okie I think. I don't know, Just putting on the brave face. Not sure. Had a bit of a cry earlier but I'm not sure if I've got it all out. I think a part of me still hangs on to the hope of it may be okie, but I know really it won't. :cry:

Hi sami, wen Jake had a cold wich seemed like constantly for a few months his reflux was so bad, he would have choking episodes atleast 15 times a day and his lips would go blue :shock: i was so worried i even filmed one of these episodes so i could show his ped and he reassured me that it was all part of his reflux

I really hope Damien gets over this soon as i know how hard it can be!

(big hugs)

If the runny bum stinks of rotten eggs, blame me, that's down to the soya :?

How's he doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back