• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pains

Rnicholls

Reaction score
getting pains down my sides, like cramping or just tense, also back aking alot, is this normal? i get it sometimes, bt worse tonight, i find it so hard to sleep at night aswell no x

Sounds normal to me hun.... I've had some real bad pains down my sides.... But if it worries you speak to mw ab it :) I'm sure everythings fine though :) x

Hey, it is hard to know what pain is and is not normal with pregnancy, I always think no blood, no major concerns and as long as I can feel something inside a movement, flutter.. I think some pain is normal to be honest, but what that is and how it feels for each person is very individual!! Cramping comes with stretching of ligaments and shifting of organs I think, but if really concerned just speak with your midwife... that is what they are there for after all, good luck chick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back