Painkillers?

charliebear

Reaction score
Any advice on which painkillers to use I'm really sore :cry:

I took some at 5pm and its not touching the pain, going to take some paracetamol too now as I didnt have any at work :( x

if you can get to a pharmacy get some paracetamol and codeine, or voltarol which is stronger antiinflammatory like ibuprofen. If you can't alternate the ibuprofen and paracetamol to keep up some pain relief during the night. big hugs hun, xxx

i found that pain killers didnt really help that much but a good old hot water bottle helped a little hope your ok big hugs xxxxxx

Thanks ladies. I found a few stronger painkillers stashed away! Its taken the edge off.
Going to take a hot water bottle to bed :nap: x

im sure u r! :( horrible time for u on ur own, well were here when u need us chick xxx

you can have a max of 240mg codeine a day along with 8 paracetamol, i have been taking 2 x 30g codeine and 2 paracetamol every 4 hours. Mums a nurse so this is safe, wipes you out but kills the pain

how are you doing today charliebear? I hope the painkillers worked and you managed to get some good rest xxxxx

you can have a max of 240mg codeine a day along with 8 paracetamol, i have been taking 2 x 30g codeine and 2 paracetamol every 4 hours. Mums a nurse so this is safe, wipes you out but kills the pain

Thanks I'll try that.
Ibuprofen isnt working :(

Hope your doing ok :hug: x

how are you doing today charliebear? I hope the painkillers worked and you managed to get some good rest xxxxx

I'm not too bad, feeling it now I've sat down. Painkiller arent working so going to take Lynette's advice and take some codeine.

Been to work, took my mind off it. I'm the type of person who stews everything over. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back