Pain

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
I feel like I've pulled a muscle from one side of my pelvis to the other ... it hurst like post gym pain when I cough.

Is this the round ligament pain that I've been hearing mentioned ... or is it something else that I should be worried about.

I was stripping wallpaper in my new house all day yesterday (5 layers of bloody wallpaper to get to wall!) Everyone was saying I was doing too much ... but I felt ok iykwim?

Or do you think its maybe just muscle aches and pains because its the first time I've done any real "exercise" since falling pregnant?

I'm not to sure, it sounds like you might have over done it because my round ligament pain feels like a dull ache with the occasional sharp twinge.

Hope you're ok though, maybe rest up today and take advantage of being pregnant and let OH look after you....and the dodgy wallpaper! x

Last edited:
I had this yesterday Hun it really stopped me in my tracks. X

I've had this throughout. It also hurts if I sneeze or stretch in the morning.
I'm thinking it's normal xx

I think your right cos. Omg I forgot the dredded pointing your toes pain :shock: x

Ooh yeah, and I do that most mornings and then regret it :( x

Sounds the same I can't stretch and for weeks I've been feeling it when I roll over in bed. Maybe I overdid it a bit yesterday which is why it felt worse last night. Seems to have eased a bit again . Thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back