• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pain

Vicki83

Reaction score
I keep getting pains in the left hand side of ribs, but at the back if you know what i mean, cannot get comfy anyway i sit, aaarrrrggghhhhhhhh

Sorry just had to get that out!!

awww hunny :hug:

the joys of pregnancy eh? ...lol

Hope you will be better soon :hug:
xxxx

Just think it's the way i sit at this desk wee star! Cannae wait to get home and sprawl out on my big comfy sofa tonight!!

i used to get really bad pain under my right hand side of my ribs only it was at teh front, MW said its because everything is being pushed up and Colby liked to parkher bum their :lol:

and here's me thinking everyone seemed a sensible bunch! :rotfl: :wink:

I know just trying to make myself feel a bit better, even though i'm laughing and it's hurting more!!

awwww

just think it wont be long till your holding your LO in your arms and forgeting about all the uncomfy parts and all the pain during labour

you will be thinking of the sleepless nights and teh first injections :lol: only joking hun its great and if it wasnt great i wouldnt have gone for seconds :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know, i'm just so impatient and it seems soooo bloody long away!! :cry:

good things come to those who wait :lol:

where abouts in scotland are you?

I just hate waiting for anything, although i know this is gonna be different to anyhing else!!

I'm in sunny Ayrshire by the sea!

Awwwww these little babies, (or bigger in your case) get everywhere don't they?! Hope it passes soon, maybe as the baby gets a bit bigger, it may not be abe to fit anything in there to make it painful :wink: just a thought! :lol: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back