Pain when you sneeze?

fothers

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but when I sneeze I get a shooting pain across my pelvic bone area- just lasts for a second- I assume it must be because things are looser inside?

Anyone else get it?

I still get that...kinda freaked me out ...with history etc...but it's normal... all the changes going on down there.... but hey...ouchy... :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Yeah i keep getting sharp pains when i move suddenly or tense up, was scaring me a little as though it was something wrong. It keeps moving and swapping sides too, its just now and again. Is this the same? x

I was worried cos of my previous miscarriage frangelle thats all.

Yeah i keep getting like stabbing pains, is that what everyone else means?

sounds like it Jo- whenever I sneeze I feel like I have been stabbed low down or sometimes like you say if you twist etc

I think it must be normal :hug:

I have the same thing, although not as often now. My pain was usually on the right side, and did cause some worry but I think it is normal.

Yip same pains Jo.. and it's was worse after a bout of coughing :rotfl: I was holding my belly when i had that virus.. ouchy.. but it's all ok now.. just the odd stabbing pain with the wrong movement of sneeze/ cough.
Lv Yvonne xx

omg i get these STILL!! they are awful and worse thing is you know whats gonna happen next time you sneeze!! :shock:

happy_chick said:
Im not just getting them when i sneeze which is worrying me :?

huni if your at all worried, go see your midwife to get some reasurrance, she wont mind with your history im sure..

Hope your feeling better now :hug: :hug:

sunshinestars said:
happy_chick said:

huni if your at all worried, go see your midwife to get some reasurrance, she wont mind with your history im sure..

Hope your feeling better now :hug: :hug:

I dont have a midwife yet chick, im sure it will be fine but I cant help but wonder what it is hehe :hug: Thanks chick x

NIE said:
I have the same thing, although not as often now. My pain was usually on the right side, and did cause some worry but I think it is normal.

Yeah mines on the right side too

happy_chick said:

O no i really wouldnt worry, they are 'ligament' pains, my word of choice at the mo!! Its really just your insides making room, i wouldnt worry, i used to but nearly all pg women get these :D

i thought it may have something to do with my colposcopy, but obviously not. so its good to know I'm not abnormal :D

Have only just found out Fothers but a hugh Congratulations to you hun :dance: :cheer: i had pain when I sneezed in early weeks and still get pains now especially if i need a wee which is every hour! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back