Pain down left side

sash76

Reaction score
Worrying again!!! Pain down left side cramps off and on. Called EPAS and nurse started going bout ectopic pregnancy. Scared the shit out of me, told to contact doc, who examined me tested urine and said she thot l was ok if pain gets worse go to hosp, getting scan on wed to make sure. Not sure if l am over reacting and bringing this on with worry.
Any advice??

S x

I had abdominal pain in the early weeks and alot of it was on one side. i visited the out of hours clinic at the hosp and they said i could be having an eptopic pregnancy. When i visited my gp he explained that they should hnot have told me this as it worried me sick! and he said theres nothing to worry about and alot of women get pains especially around the time your period would be due.i had alot of pains in 1st tri so it was a huge relief to see evrything was ok on scan! had alot of pains and aches and twinges all through and everything is fine so far! xx

i also have had pains down the left side and down my left leg. apparently its all to do with the womb stretching and unless it is accompnied with bleeding there is nothing to worry about...so my doc says!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back