OWWWWW my back!

lozzi

Reaction score
is anyone else gettin bad backache it feels like a big fat heffer has been jumping on my back all night, i cant get comfy and it hurts sooo much grrr

Hi LozziJane :D

I'm due the same day as you and I have been getting bad back pain. It doesn't help as I have a long term back problem but recently it has been getting worse. I think it is making me walk a bit funny as I feel like I'm waddling like a duck when I walk. I think I should have a Caution wide load sign on my bum as well. The best thing I can do with it is keep moving it so it doesn't get stiff as that makes it worse but it can be a bit of a bugger at times.

My back gets really achy by bed time, right in the small of my back. I have a nice bath before bed and that often helps.

I find that if i sit for too long i get a really bad back so would rather stand or lay down. At bedtime i use one of them massive big maternity pillows which seems to help x x

Yep I have it a lot now, and i have it most of the day but shes having a growth spurt now which is why its not the most comfortable.

I know exactly what you mean tasha my little girl has had a growth spurt and it was awful for about a fortnight went from comfy to not getting comfy at all overnight. One day kicks were an inch below belly button now they an inch above it!! :D x x

Shes kicks all the time and especialy at night, yes getting to sleep now is a right nightmare takes me three hours or more and even then im not getting to bed until 12am

I know its not the right thing to do but i make myself absolutely shattered till i cant keep my eyes open so i have no choice but to sleep when i get to bed apart from when i just wanna lay down. i always wake in the night several times just to change position its a pain :? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back