ovulation test strips

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

I am considering buying some off ebay most of them are bought out of the UK trying to find some here in Canada and there arent many anyways are there different kinds what should i be looking for and do i do it everyday? halp so confused.
Also was gonna buy a few pregnancy tests it says ultra early test strips how early do they detect ?
Thanksxx
Katrina

Hi

I found one that says ovulation predictor kit and 25 pregnancy test strips , what comes in the predictor kit and are the test strips liek normal preg tests thanks sorry to be a pain totally lost when it comes to this.
Katrina

Ultra early test strips arent always what they say they are, ask what miu they are. The lowest is 10miu which can detect from 7-10 after ovulation. Mine worked from then but I didn't beleive them till I saw on a CB.

I boght my ov sticks from ebay seller fertilitynaturopath and they came from Australia. I can't recommend them enough as I got my BFP first try! They have a website Fertilitynaturopath.com

Hi

Thanks girls, it said they are accurate 5-10 days past ovulation .
trying to save money but there are only 3 from canada all have bids on them.
Katrina

Hi

I think the following website will be of interest to you with regard to OPK’s – www.peeonastick.com . I bought some for the first time and followed the advice on this website and got pregnant that month - I'd been TTC for a year up to this time! Hope this helps.

Caz

Hi

Thats great hun thanks!, im gonna try and start if my af dont come in two weeks :) sounds like it really worked for you
Katrina

I used ovulation sticks, I'm so glad I did. Will defo use them next time.

I used twinkle on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back