Ovulating

Reaction score
Hi guys,I'm one of those not trying not preventing ladies but I have just started to get into sync with my body after coming off the implant. I have been off the implant since December and feel my cycles are getting back to normal. However, I have also began looking at my cycles online, IE planning when I will roughly be ovulating and see what happens.Heres the confusing bit. When the online calander says I will ovulate(EG from 17/07/2011) I do feel myself ovulate I have ovulation cramps and also get wetter and clear discharge. But after ovulation I sort of dry up and produce this really gel like stuff, when i googled my symptoms it says common when ovulating but I only seem to get this after I ovulate, do you think thats normal to have or do you guys think I am just ovulating late?When this really thick gel comes out the rest is dry and my libedo calms too so Im wondering maybe if its just an aftermath of ovulating??Please help, very confused.

Hi sorry I can't help at all, but didn't want to read and run. I have no conception tips or advice at all, we did none of that when trying for Oscar we just came off contraception and had sex when we wanted to because it's fun lol and if we got preggo we got preggo, and hey presto we were pregnant within 8 weeks of no contraception!!

Good luck, I'm sure you will be fine just relax and enjoy the trying.

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back