• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulating TODAY

mum2be?

Reaction score
Hello

yep well i was due to ovulate on day 21, today is day 18 and im ovulatign today. EARLY, so means aint gotta wait that long now, but had it all planned for sunday with oh to stay in and bow im at work today and he also and he not around tommorrow, And we had big argument last night nevr had chance to Babydance so i can guarntee i miss it this month.

Something always seams to come up, im over stressed also so wont help

:(

You sound like me, everytime i seem to be ovulating i can't get any bding done. DH works shifts and when he's on nights we don't see each other for a whole week, i get home at 5.30 and he has to leave straight away to get in for 6pm. othertimes we've had unexpected visitors we can't get rid off. There is always something to spoil the fun. I'm sure we'll get there in the end. :pray:

Good luck anyway. Hope your both speaking again. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can sympathise. My OH works away Monday to Friday and every other week he goes back on a Sunday so time is really really limited. Thats why i was upset when i didnt catch at Christmas when we were on hols together.

Hes home this weekend and ovulate on Wednesday i think. So Monday before he gets going i am going to grab him. I just hope its not too early??

Good luck girls!!

Sarah

You'll just have to do a Monica! That episode of freinds when they were trying and had a massive row when she ov's, so she made out he was right, she was sorry blah blah, try it you never know lol

Good luck anyway xxx

i just feel real low at moment, with tyying to move, sell my house & also
TTC is all to much. I feel presured to Babydance at mo, and make up with oh coz of this, when he does not deserve me to appolgise as he sould but he wont

:twisted:

sounds like you may need a few months away from the pressure of TTC
maybe just do the old not preventing not trying option and get yourselves back on track
good luck

ovulationg buddy !

im am today too !

oh and i can sympthasise , my dh works shifts too , im just lucky is on his 4 days off !

G3M said:
ovulationg buddy !

im am today too !

oh and i can sympthasise , my dh works shifts too , im just lucky is on his 4 days off !

woohoo i got a buddy,

:cheer:

hey Vicki.

Just wanted to say goodluck. Hope you sorted things out!!

If you're too stressed out with the move and TTC then as whyslifesobig said why don't you take a break from actively "trying" although I know thats a hard decision to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back