• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

over sensitive / being a mum

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my auntie is having Braydon for a few hours in the morning on friday and she wants to take him to the woods, if the whether is nice. neway in the woods there is this lil stream that she wants to take him to so he can play in it, iv sed id rather he didnt as dogs go in the and do their buisness in it etc, and u dont know wot else in there, also i dont want him getting to wet and cold coz he still is getting loads of chest infections. then his asthma gets bad and he has to go on strong antibiotix etc to control it
my aunt has turned round and said im being selfish not letting Braydon going into the stream and that it is a normal kid thing to do.
wot i was wondering is am i being over sensitive or am i just being a mum ???

i think you should tell her she's being very selfish by wanting to put him in a situation that could make him even more poorly, she must know he's not been well.

I think your just being a sensible mum hun

i think i would do the same, esp if i was 'worried' about my LO's health (does that make sense?)

I wouldn't ask / expect alice to play anywhere i wouldn't (again, does that make sense).

:hug:

i think your doing the right thing sarah your his mum

i dont think you are being selfish, cant she take him to a paddling pool instead where the water is cleaner?

of course your not being over sensitive your his mum and you know best if it was me id keep my little one away you can never be too careful, dont worry hun your a fab mum :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back