OV sticks - what time of day?

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
Does it matter what time of day you pee on ov sticks? Say first thing in the morning, last thing at night?

I don't even know if I can be bothered doing the ov sticks but i've bought them now so i'll use them this month and see how it goes. Kind of excited to seeing two lines even if its only an ov stick and not a preg one :oops: lol What do you reckon, a poas addict in the making? :lol:

mid-afternoon is best honey after not having peed for a while xxx

chellieboo said:
mid-afternoon is best honey after not having peed for a while xxx

Does mid afternoon and then last thing at night sound ok? I want to do 2 a day..

Did my first opk yesterday and its more fun than I thought watching the little ink bits whoosh up the stick lol

Btw, how tiny are these ebay sticks!! They look bigger in the pics you guys post, no wonder your not sure if you see a line or not!!

Testing mid afternoon and last thing at night is exactly how I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tested one afternoon - very faint line, tested later that night - darker line (not as dark as control line, but darkish - got BD'ing), next afternoon nothing - I believed I ovulated that morning!!

9 days later BFP...........so it proves they can work.....

Also, unless you have regular cycles use them earlier in the month than the instructions say. I ovulated a week earlier than I had the previous month!!

Oooo i think i will be trying these this month, i only have 7 though :( think i will use them mid afternoon! Fingers crossed for us! :cheer:

Ive just brought 15 OPK's from ebay.. can't wait to use them..

Hope it works for me like it did for you EllieBelle

Yes, the best time of day to do OV tests is after lunchtime/ early afternoon...........I used to do mine around 2pm if I wasn't at work, but if I was, as soon as I got home!

goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back