OV Pain?

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Currently cd15. Last night (cd14) whilst in work was hit with lower abdo pain. Pain was so bad that DH was gonna send me home and he would clean up after bar closed. (he's doorman and finishes before we do on the bar). Wen I got home and into bed he had wee hot water bottle all ready for me :dance: Anyway I think this is OV pain as same thing happened me last month. What is confusing me though is that all OPK are negative so I'm really confused. Unless maybe digi holder is faulty. We have :bd: on CD11, CD14, CD15. Will try and get couple more in this week as really don't want to miss anything.

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone xxxx

Your DH sounds great offering to stay at work for you then having the water bottle ready for you!

I think the pain is a good sign, i also get Ov pain so tend to rely on that as OPK's making me stressed!

Good luck and sending you lots of :dust:

xx

He is great. Told me my body now telling me to slow down.

Taking pain as good thing then. xx

I got quite sore ov pain when I ovulated with this one, take it easy and let your hubby spoil you ;) x

Oooooh, I'm glad I've spotted this thread!

What does OV pain feel like (achey, stabby, sharp etc) and where do you feel it?

I had pain last night which I think was probs just trapped wind (lovely!) but clutching at straws, I wondered if it may be Ov pain? I think it may have been in the wrong place though- a bit high up maybe.

xx

When I am ovulating I feel very crampy in my lower tummy and also full of wind!! My stomach goes really fat and almost hard. this month I had it for 3 days xx

I have never taken any notice of anything like this before but since ttc every single twinge, itch, twitch, pain etc and I'm like... oooooh does this mean I'm OVing, ooooh this could be implantation, oooooh this could be a pregnancy symptom, oooooh did my boobs always look like this, oooooh am I always this bloated and so on and so forth!

I have never been more aware or more clueless about my body!!

xx

I've had more or less constant pain/uncomfortable feelings in that area all week. I can't decide if the cramps are enjoying all the attention I'm giving them or what it is! AF due Thursday. Suppose we'll find out if pains are good sign then! No other symptoms so not holding out hope too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back