Our Nursery

TheHolster

Reaction score
Yay!!! We finally finished our nursey at the weekend!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

We're not 100% sure where we'll be living in a year so we didnt redecorate the walls, just put up a couple of pictures etc.

But I love it and now can't wait for my little man to arrive. Hopefully find out the date Im being induced on Wednesday!!!

10102010350.jpg

10102010351.jpg

10102010352.jpg

aww looks lovely hun,

i will have mine finished this weekend i think after pickin up my nursing chair, so will get a pic on then,

does it seam more real that he is on his way and will be in there now? i think it feels so unreal still, lol,

oh strange question, but did u wash all your bedding including the bumper or just stick it in the cot, im not sure what to do with mine?

xxxx

aww looks lovely hun,

i will have mine finished this weekend i think after pickin up my nursing chair, so will get a pic on then,

does it seam more real that he is on his way and will be in there now? i think it feels so unreal still, lol,

oh strange question, but did u wash all your bedding including the bumper or just stick it in the cot, im not sure what to do with mine?

xxxx

DEFINITELY more real now!!!! Quite scary in a way actually! And I cant stop looking in there, or at the pics when Im not there! lol

I washed absolutely everything before putting it in his room, both OH and I have sensitive skin so chances are, he will too and I dont want to take any chances. :) xxx

yeh i keep thinking its really scary too, but a good scary, lol

i was thinking about doing the bedding, at the moment there isnt anything in the cot besides a waterproof sheet on the matress, but because i wasnt sure about the bumper but if im doing the majority of it, i might as well do it all, cant wait to see it all on the washing line flapping away :) n'awww

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back