Our 2 year old wants to call new baby........

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Apple pie. When asked what she would like to call 'our baby' she says 'applepie' with a defiance that makes me think she is deadly serious.

She also asks to see baby and just comes up and lifts my top up now to see my big fat tummy. She loves to tell people 'mummy fat'.

She is going to be a great big sister.

Apple pie is definately a serious contender.... beats Gwyneths effort :wink:

On a similar note, my 2 yr old thinks i'm having a baby horsey! Not sure where he's got that from but he's adament thats what it is! Not looking to giving birth to it - all those legs!!!

Tan x

lmao :lol:

when i was pregnant with beth kurt wanted to call her milo :? think that might be where my aversion to jake comes from :lol:

lol......my little boy josh wants to call the baby , either max for a boy or ruby for a girl!!
if any of you have never seen it , there is a programme on nick jr called max& ruby & they are rabbits!!

My friend's little girl is four and has three name ideas....

'Razzle Dazzle', 'Brian Alison' or 'Jesus'

I'm just so torn :think:

i like jesus lol

i wonder if neone has actually ever called there baby that lol

Jesus (pronounced Heh-zoo-ss) is a a pretty popular name in Spain I believe.

Can't imagine it catching on in Birmingham though.......

lol you never know - might start a trend!

When we told our little girl she was finally going to be a big sister at the age of 7 she said with all seriousness 'I know we can call it Jesus' me and hubby burst out laughing and were severly reprimanded with the words 'you do realise your laughing at God don't you?' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for the record..its NOT Jesus :wink:

Awww bless Applepie, lol my partner said to me becuase our baby is due christmas day we should call the baby Jesus lol I really don't think it would catch on in Birmingham at all !!!

:lol:

haha i didnt think about older siblings having name ideas :D thats so cute! so what ideas do you have? not keen on apple pie then i take it? x

I dont know about Jesus. I cant see the priest liking that one. I dont think we will go with apple pie but hey, it might come down to it.
It was really easy to pick names the first time but this time, im struggling. There seems to be more of an acceptable choice this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back