ouch!!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
anyone still suffering post c-section??

had mine 5 and a half weeks ago and im really sore still!! really tender all around the area and still feel funny standing up sometimes. it kinda feels like its got worse in the last week for some reason. the scar is completely healed on the outside though !!

xxx

Still can't lie on my tummy and started bleeding again yesterday :(. It doesn't hurt as such but went for a really long walk yesterday and felt a bit woozy by the time we got home. We have to keep remembering we've had major surgery although it's easy to forget cos we are super heroes :D

im so sore!! all around the area :(

bleeding could be your first period?

haha thats very true! got doctors on wednesday im going to ask as i dont feel like this pain is normal :(~ Max is soo heavy now too which is not helping!

xxxxxxx

mine is still sore if I do to much - which is all the time, lol. I am bleeding now which is my first period it was a bit delayed I think cos I had the implant put in 3 weeks ago. x

i havent had a period yet but starting to feel a few cramps like period cramps. not looking forward to it at all! gonna go on the implant at my 8 week check xxx

I'm interested in getting my next period cos I am hoping they will not be so painful after birth. It can calm them down sometimes apparently

I think this bleeding is just the last of what I should be losing. It's very dark and thick (tmi lol) and more like the end of a period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back