Ouch!

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
I am finding feeding Angel so painful at the moment. She has a top tooth through and the second very soon, but she digs it into my nipple! It's the second out of 3 to come through but it seems to have grown so much quicker than the 1st!
For the entire feed it digs in, and when she's comfort sucking after, which i can't get her to stop! I sit gritting my teeth throughout to take my mind off it!

I just need it to stop!

awwww hun poor u , im dreading bf when summer gets teeth ooooooh the pain lol
anyways hun hope ur ok , iv not had internet 4 a few weeks, we will have 2 catch up on msn xx

:hug: :hug: Not looking forward to Coop getting his top teeth through! Not too sure if theres anything you can do to stop/help. Hope it eases for you soon, theres nothing worse than sore nips :hug: :hug: xx

Top tooth number two has cut through today!!! I think i'm going to work on bottles now. Just start cutting down her feeds from me. I'm so proud of my achievements! I hated the idea of breastfeeding, OH convinced me to give it 2 weeks. Well i've been doing it 9.5 months now and i have to say i am so incredibly proud of myself! I just think it's time for me to start cutting it right down. I'm no longer enjoying it really as it does hurt. I love the closeness and how she snuggles into me like she really loves me, but i just want to be comfortable.

I hope it settles down soon! Kathryn would nip at the end of a feed when she first got her two bottom teeth through- I really lost my confidence and the minute she showed any sign of stopping feeding I would whip her off and the feed would be done- poor girl would always end up asking for more!

Let us know how you get on with giving her bottles- I want to gradually wean off breast feeding so that I can stop without it being a huge shock to Kathryn when she's a year old. I'd be interested to know how others managed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back