Ouch pains :(

purplepebbles

Reaction score
Been getting some real bad trapped wind type pains which I can't seem to get rid of. Tummy feels sore and bruised. Is this normal? Xx

Did you have erpc? I haven't had the op but i'm sure you might get pain after.

With my mcs i always had cramps, sometimes ridiculously painful, i always thought it would either be from my cervix opening/closing or muscle pains as it is a big thing for your body to go through.

If you are worried, call epau/gp/midwife as even if they can reassure you over the phone it will put your mind at ease xxx

No I had a natural mc, I wanted an eprc but I started to miscarry at home about an hour after my scan.

I went to the Doctors on Monday and got told to take solpadine or panadol. It was much better yesterday but has started up again this morning. It's just like trapped wind but I can't trump it out! :-( xx

I had naturals but don't remember feeling a trapped wind sort of pain, is it like a piercing pain? My pains were always just strong cramps.
If you can't shake the pain with pain kills i'd deifinitely call your doc.

I dont mean to ask tmi but are you sure you've 100% miscarried, maybe more is coming out? Otherwise if it's 'over' i don't know why you'd be in so much pain but of course everyone is different. Hope you're ok xxx

I had naturals but don't remember feeling a trapped wind sort of pain, is it like a piercing pain? My pains were always just strong cramps.
If you can't shake the pain with pain kills i'd deifinitely call your doc.

I dont mean to ask tmi but are you sure you've 100% miscarried, maybe more is coming out? Otherwise if it's 'over' i don't know why you'd be in so much pain but of course everyone is different. Hope you're ok xxx

It can be quite piercing but trapped wind is the only thing I can compare it to. I've taken some painkillers and had a bm and it's not hurting so it's either down to one or the other.

I've not had anything else come out since perhaps Saturday, the majority left on Friday but I do wonder if I've passed everything. I have a scan on Friday so I'll find out then. The lady at epu said it's uncommon that some bits and pieces are left over but I said I wanted to keep the scan just to make sure xx

sometimes stronger painkillers can irritate your stomach and cause such pains - I have had that in the past!

do you have any follow up scans to check everything came away ok?

hugsx

Yeah I have one on Friday morning.

Just been to the toilet and my pad was fairly full compared to the previous few days and I noticed a glob of probably tissue or a clot in the toilet so maybe things are still breaking down and not passed everything yet :-( xx

That happened to me, i thought everything had come out and stopped bleeding but then started again 2 days later and more came out, it does take time :( Glad you're feeling a bit better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back