Ouch ouch ouch and woosh

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
So yesterday my af started. The second one since my bodged up erpc. Was all normal till 5 am today. I woke up doubled up in pain that bought tears to me eyes. Worse than any I've ever had with an af. I could hardly move I got to the bathroom and it went woosh. The blood was pouring out and still is. There's so much of it and the pain is so bad :/ I had my blood test Wednesday to see if I needed another transfusion and now I'm wondering if I should have the doc repeat it. 2 towels and a tampon and I'm going through them in about 30 minutes. I've took myself to bed and I'm hoping it slows down soon or ill end up at the docs :/ oh blah it's crap and I'm just moaning I know. But seriously a break would be nice xxx

Oh hun, sounds awful and so emotionally draining. I would definitely give the GP a call as that sounds like a lot of bleeding. Hope it eases up soon for you xx

They say if your filling a pad an hour get checked, I'd deffo call docs hun x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

What they said, get it checked out now if you're bleeding that heavily xx

I've always suffered heavy periods like really heavy and at 17 was offered a hysterectomy due to them not being containable. so I always soak a pad in a lot less than an hour but its normal for me if you get me. I always use tampons but have to wear pads as well as I always leak through but normally every couple of hours. So my normal period is way heavy to most people and a heavy one to me would leave a lot of people thinking they was dying lol. That's why I'm always on liquid iron as I'm always anaemic. Don't do things by halves me haha. It has slowed a little now tho so better than it was but still heavy for me. Good excuse to spend the day in bed I suppose. Thanks for replying xxx

Last edited:
I don't know if this is of any help but my sister in law has suffered 8 (maybe more) mc's in the past year. She lives abroad and has private med and it has taken her 3 different doctors for one to finally diagnose her with a blood disorder that means it clotts too much, hence she looses her pregnancy early on. A blood test at that level is expensive and is not done on the NHS (well, not routinely) so it was not picked up over here.

Anyway, perhaps you have someting similar but the opposite if your AF is so heavy? Just a thought x

I do get blood clots and was on clexane to prevent any this time round. I've had a dvt and a pe so we knew what we was dealing with. My periods are full of clots too. I've had lighter miscarriages than some of my periods. My body is just so messed up I'm close to giving up and letting them take it all away. If I didn't want another baby so badly I would xxx

I do get blood clots and was on clexane to prevent any this time round. I've had a dvt and a pe so we knew what we was dealing with. My periods are full of clots too. I've had lighter miscarriages than some of my periods. My body is just so messed up I'm close to giving up and letting them take it all away. If I didn't want another baby so badly I would xxx

Ah that's interesting r.e. the clots. I don't know your TTC journey (do you have a journal?) but dont give up!

Yes I got one. I started after my last loss at 15 weeks. 7 babies so far but I'm lucky to have a daughter who is 18 now :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back